For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Food & Grocery Retailing in Austria, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Food & Grocery Retailing in Austria, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Austria retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Austria food & grocery industry.
Food & grocery is the largest sector in the Austrian retail sector accounting for 46.2% of total retail sales in 2017. Hypermarkets and supermarkets is the largest retail channel of the sector followed by food and grocery specialists. However, online is estimated to grow the fastest and sales stood at 0.8 billion in 2017.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in food & grocery category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in food & grocery sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in food and grocery sector.
- Austria retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2017-2022
- Increasing demand for organic foods to drive growth during 2017-2022
- Hypermarkets remained the dominant channel in 2017, while online is gaining share
- Sales through online channel close to double during 2017-2022
- Spar is the market leader, supported by expanding and refurbishing its stores
- Unimarkt witnessed the highest sales growth during 2016-2017.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on food and grocery sector in the Austria retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in food and grocery category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the food and grocery market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the food and grocery market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Austria retail market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.