For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline landscape.
Fibrosis is the excessive formation of fibrous bands of scar tissue in between muscle fibers. Fibrous scar tissue develops after the muscle has been damaged to fill in the open spaces in the injured muscle, providing more surface area for the regenerating muscle fibers to adhere to. The connective tissue cells that comprise scar tissue are unable to contract and relax to enable movement. The abnormal development of fibrosis causes muscle weakness, fatigue, and an inability to perform activities. Treatment includes anti-fibrosis agents and surgery.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Fibrosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Fibrosis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 1, 1, 2, 29, 17 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 3 and 2 molecules, respectively.
Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Fibrosis (Musculoskeletal Disorders) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.