For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
The Europe beer market is estimated to progress at a CAGR of 1.13% during the forecasted period of 2019-2027. The increasing demand for larger drinks, the rising demand for craft beer, and the vast presence of beer-consuming countries, are the factors expected to propel the market growth.
The Europe beer market is assessed based on the presence of markets in regions, such as Germany, Italy, France, Spain, the United Kingdom, Russia, and the Rest of Europe. Beer is said to have a considerable export value and is one of the essential processed agricultural products in Europe. Brewing finds itself among the largest businesses, offering a huge amount of employment opportunities, in the European region. The off-trade beer consumption is on the increase, owing to the shifting preferences of the consumers. One of the major regions with regards to the consumption of beer in Germany, followed by the United Kingdom. There has been a shift in the overall beverage context in France, in terms of beer consumption. The growing consumer base, the evolving cultural changes, the innovations in terms of products, are the factors influencing the market growth in these regions.
The collaborations between the global and local players are benefiting market growth. Some of the prominent players in the market are, Carlsberg Group, Asahi Group Holdings Ltd., Anheuser-Busch Inbev, Boston Beer Company, Constellation Brands, Breckenridge Brewery, Beijing Yanjing Brewery Co. Ltd., etc.
Our report offerings include:
- Explore key findings of the overall market
- Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
- Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
- Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
- Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
- Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
- Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments