Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
This new report from VPGMarketResearch provides insightful analysis of Esaote capabilities, goals and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
·Estimates of the market size and growth.
·Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
·Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
·Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
·Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
The analysis of Esaote includes:
• Business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
• The U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions.
• Selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others.
• Promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows, seminars, product literature, newsletters, etc.
• System service and support.
• Internally developed and acquired diagnostic imaging and related technologies, including X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS, and others.
Contains 37 pages and 5 tables