Wine is one of the utmost popular drinks consumed worldwide. The escalating demand for wine, because of its unusual taste and health assistances is one of the key aspects boosting the growth of the global wine market. The global wine mar…
Endometriosis is an estrogen-dependent disorder characterized by growth and appearance of endometrial cells or tissues in locations outside the uterus, which results in a series of chronic inflammatory reactions leading to scarring of tissues and adhesions of fibrous tissues in the pelvic region. Globally, the disease affects up to 10% of women. The condition is often associated with severe dysmenorrhea, chronic pelvic pain, chronic fatigue, deep dyspareunia, ovulation pain, abnormal bleeding and infertility.
The report provides an overview of the risk factors and global and historical trends for endometriosis in the 6MM. In addition, the report also includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis segmented by age (in 5-year increments for women ages 15-49 years) and stages. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis in the 6MM will grow from 5.66 million cases in 2012 to 5.86 million cases in 2022, at a growth rate of 3.4% over the forecast period.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis in the 6MM, from 5.66 million prevalent cases in 2012 to 5.86 million prevalent case in 2022, at a growth rate of 3.4% over the forecast period. The US constituted the largest proportion (almost 90%) of the prevalent cases of endometriosis, with 5.24 million prevalent cases in 2022. Endometriosis is not a life-threatening condition and is largely influenced by hereditary factors. However, the condition will cause substantial economic, physical and psycho-social burden to the individual, as well as to the healthcare system, during the forecast period.
- The Endometriosis EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of endometriosis in the 6MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of the diagnosed prevalent cases of endometriosis segmented by age (in 5-year increments for women ages 15-49 years) and stages.
- The endometriosis epidemiology report is written and developed by Mastersand PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 6MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global endometriosis market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global endometriosis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for endometriosis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.