After water, tea is the most popular beverage globally. Maximum of tea consumption is locally, in the country or region of production. The tea sector is marked by a handful of companies monitoring the complete tea supply chain. 85% of to…
This new 194-page report from Venture Planning Group contains 22 tables, and provides a comprehensive analysis of the POC drugs of abuse testing market, including trends, dynamics, size, growth, regulatory requirements, technological trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers. This report will help diagnostic product suppliers develop effective business, R&D and marketing strategies for the global POC abused drugs market.
The growing economic pressures on hospitals, coupled with advances in diagnostic technologies, intensifying competition among suppliers and physicians, and changing consumer demands are shifting diagnostic testing from hospitals and commercial laboratories closer to the patient.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Review of three POC market segments, including their dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
- Five-year test volume and reagent sales forecasts for drugs of abuse procedures by market segment:
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Emergency Rooms
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Analysis of drugs of abuse procedures
- Assessments of major POC suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, joint ventures, and new products in R&D.
- Specific opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for POC testing products.
- Alternative business expansion strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
This report is based on a combination of primary and secondary sources of information, including review of the latest technical and business publications, manufacturer product literature, industry analyst reports, and Venture Planning Group's proprietary data files.