Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
The expansion of the global copper wire industry is forecast to reach 1.6% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 2.4%. Currently, wire of copper alloys accounts for 91.8% of the global demand while refined copper wire has a 8.2% market share.
China, Germany, Japan, South Korea and the United States represent the largest copper wire markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Philippines (14.8%), Ukraine (14.7%), Sweden (11.4%), Spain (8.4%) and Bangladesh (7.8%).
The report package Copper Wire Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for copper wire in the world. Along with a global copper wire market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the copper wire market in the world and in different countries?
- How is the copper wire market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall copper wire market size, 2009-2020
- Copper wire market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall copper wire market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall copper wire market, 2009, 2015 and 2020
- Market Potential Rates of the overall copper wire market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Refined copper wire
- Wire of copper alloys
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the copper wire market in the world to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.