Wine is one of the utmost popular drinks consumed worldwide. The escalating demand for wine, because of its unusual taste and health assistances is one of the key aspects boosting the growth of the global wine market. The global wine mar…
Mainstream beer, craft beer, and private label beer continue to innovate and offer value propositions designed to meet evolving consumer need states and personalized preferences. Current trends are influenced by economic uncertainty and the online space, shaping the choice process, expectations, and demand in terms of consumption and brand experience.
- Willingness to try new products and experiment with flavors and beer styles makes the Sensory and Indulgence trend a key mega-trend shaping the global beer category.
- Advances in technology and online entertainment mean today's consumers spend more time at home than in the past, creating a space for beer and devices that enhance at-home consumption.
"Consumer and Innovation Trends in Beer 2016" seeks to explore the key trends that are being shaped by the changing consumer behaviors and needs in the global beer products space.
- Trends: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyze the key implications across packaging, formulation, and positioning.
- Consumer Insight: Data analyzed from Canadean's consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to the beer category.
- Innovation: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the key consumer behaviors shaping the beer space and resulting trends.
- Discover how to use ingredients, flavors, positioning, packaging, and marketing to capitalize on current consumer trends affecting the beer market.
- Learn from concrete product examples that target each key consumer trend.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
- Bridge Road Brewer
- Quiet Deeds
- Innis and Gunn
- Starkenberg Brewery
- Barbell Brew
- Pines Brewing
- Bridge Road Brewers
- United Breweries
- Cesu Alus
- Theodor König Brewery
- Wisdom Brewing
- Black Hops
- Bud Light
- Wayward Brewing
- DB Export
- Nile Breweries
- AB InBev
- Revolver Brewing
- Sequoia Capital
- Bira 91.