After four years of negotiations, European lawmakers have agreed on a new EU Medical Devices Regulation (MDR). The MDR is the alike the US FDA’s CDRH regulations and fundamentally postulates the appropriate rules when introducing m…
This new report provides strategic directions, marketing capabilities, product portfolios and technological know-how of world's leading flavor and fragrance companies. The report presents:
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Sales force estimates by country.
- Major sales office locations.
- Distribution strategies.
- Promotional tactics.
- Products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
The companies analyzed in this report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan,
T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago