GlobalData estimates that the global diagnostic X-ray imaging market, worth $2.4 billion in 2012, will reach almost $4.0 billion by 2020, increasing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.7% during the forecast period. Many players are active in …
This new report provides strategic directions, marketing capabilities, product portfolios and technological know-how of world’s leading flavor and fragrance companies. The report presents:
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Sales force estimates by country.
- Major sales office locations.
- Distribution strategies.
- Promotional tactics.
- Products and services, including fragrances (fine, technical), flavors, aroma chemicals (high-volume standard products, high-volume specialties, low-volume specialties), essential oils, and others.
- Know-how in chemical technology, biotechnology, aromacology and related fields.
The companies analyzed in this report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan,
T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago