Visual Supply Co, VSCO has brought a Denver-based startup, Artifact Uprising, which is focused on bringing photographers’ work from the digital hubs on regular basis by modern creatives to the real world as prints and tangible books. Artifact Uprising is …
This report provides analysis of the world’s flavor and fragrance market trends, as well as strategies and marketing tactics of leading suppliers. The global strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance markets includes:
- Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
- Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
- Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The report reviews major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the flavor and fragrance industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan, T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago. The company profiles include:
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Sales force in the U.S., and other international markets.
- Major sales office locations.
- Distribution strategies.
- Major promotional tactics