GlobalData estimates that the global diagnostic X-ray imaging market, worth $2.4 billion in 2012, will reach almost $4.0 billion by 2020, increasing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.7% during the forecast period. Many players are active in …
This report provides analysis of the world’s flavor and fragrance market trends, as well as strategies and marketing tactics of leading suppliers. The global strategic overview of the flavor and fragrance markets includes:
- Review of major geographic regions (USA, Europe, Asia).
- Analysis of key product categories (flavors, fragrances, aroma chemicals, essential oils).
- Five-year sales forecasts by product category and geographic region.
The report reviews major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the flavor and fragrance industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
The companies analyzed in the report include Firmenich, Frutarom, Givaudan, T. Hasegawa, IFF, Mane, Robertet, Sensient, Symrise, and Takasago. The company profiles include:
- Business goals and strategies, including internal expansion, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Specific business, new product development and marketing objectives and strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Sales force in the U.S., and other international markets.
- Major sales office locations.
- Distribution strategies.
- Major promotional tactics