The Oil Drilling Rig Industry is characterized with a few typical work specific to this industry only. The work begins with the search for new oil basins or construction of wells. During this time the services of drilling contractors and se…
This new report provides world diagnostic imaging market outlook, as well as leading suppliers' business strategies and marketing tactics. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
The companies analyzed in the report include Analogic, Esaote, GE, Hitachi/Aloka, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, Siemens, and Toshiba. The company profiles include:
- Business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
- The U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions.
- Selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others.
- Promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows, seminars,
- product literature, newsletters, etc.
- System service and support