The graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) treatment market value will increase from $297 million in 2013 to $407 million by 2018, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.59%, according to research and consulting firm GlobalData. The company’s latest report* states …
This new report analysis of the global diagnostic imaging market and leading suppliers’ marketing tactics and technological know-how. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
The companies analyzed in the report include Analogic, Esaote, GE, Hitachi/Aloka, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, Siemens, and Toshiba. The company profiles include:
- The U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions.
- Selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others.
- Promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows,
- seminars, product literature, newsletters, etc.
- System service and support.
- Internally developed and acquired diagnostic imaging
- and related technologies, including X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT,
- nuclear medicine, PET, PACS, and others.