GlobalData estimates that the global diagnostic X-ray imaging market, worth $2.4 billion in 2012, will reach almost $4.0 billion by 2020, increasing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.7% during the forecast period. Many players are active in …
This new report provides analysis of the diagnostic imaging market global trends and strategies of key suppliers. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market, including:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
The companies analyzed in the report include Analogic, Esaote, GE, Hitachi/Aloka, Hologic, Philips, Shimadzu, Siemens, and Toshiba. The company profiles include:
- Business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures