For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Clothing & Footwear Retailing in France, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021
"Clothing & Footwear Retailing in France, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021" provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to French retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing French clothing and footwear industry.
This report provides a detailed analysis of both the historic and forecast market data of retail sales of clothing and footwear segment across key channels in France. In addition, it provides an overview of changing shopping trends, the influence of various economic variables on the retail industry, new online and technology trends, the competitive landscape across various channels. The report also details major retailers in the segment with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments. In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics.
The top five clothing & footwear retailers in the country are international players with H&M leading the race. Consumers are not only buying more online they are also buying more from value retailers and discounters such as Takko, KiK, Primark and TK Maxx. This is putting pressure on traditional players such as C&A and the department stores who are losing share.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
- The clothing & footwear market is set to grow marginally over the five years to 2021, but with a CAGR of 0.6%
- Womenswear surpasses other categories in the sector
- Clothing, Footwear and Accessories Specialists are the most preferred retailer format
- Menswear influenced by fashion and sportswear
- Growing inclination for fashion footwear to drive sales
- H&M leads the market
- Clothing and footwear in online channel to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% over the next five years to reach 10.6 billion by 2021
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the French retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market