The global biomedical refrigerators and freezers market is slated to magnify at a strong CAGR of 4.2% over the period amid 2016 and 2024. The market, which was worth $2.91 billion in 2015, is predicted to upswing to $4.28 billion by 2024…
Clothing and footwear market in Middle East and Africa is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% in the next five years. Increasing interest in appearance and brand awareness has put forth attractive opportunity for retailers. Modern retail is expanding in the region with major international fashion retailers and department stores opening their outlets and shop-in-shops. They are adjusting their product portfolio to offer modest fashion which is implies with conservative dress code in most Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia is the largest market in the region and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.5% driven by large young population and increasing purchasing power
- Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists are the largest channel for clothing and footwear sales in Middle East and Africa, contributing 26% of total sales in 2015
- Egypt is not a big clothing and footwear market in terms of sales, but it is set to witness higher growth due increased foreign investment in retail infrastructure development
- Clothing and footwear sales in Israel is expected to show downfall due to terrorist attacks
The "Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Middle East and Africa, 2015-2020" report, published by Verdict Research, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for clothing and footwear retail sales sold through major channels in the Middle East and Africa.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts for 2020 by country with an assortment of charts that ranks countries based on market size, growth rate, value growth and channel sales
- Market insights based on consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors on a global, regional, and country basis
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for the category group and further sales breakdown for individual sub-categories: womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, women's footwear, men's footwear, children's footwear
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing clothing and footwear's retail dynamics across various channels
- Retail sales, market share and growth rate of channels included: clothing accessories and luxury goods specialists, department stores, online, hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, discount stores, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, duty free retailers, and others
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the five largest clothing and footwear markets in Middle East and Africa: Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and UAE for 2015 and forecast for 2020 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in clothing and footwear retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level (womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, women's footwear, men's footwear, children's footwear) across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key clothing and footwear retailers in the region
- Hamashbir Department Stores
- Pep Stores