For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
When it comes to shipment volume of four major home appliances in China from January to July 2016, the refrigerator industry topped 55.4 million units, down 3.3 year-on-year, while the air conditioner industry reached 97.3 million units, down 4.8% year-on-year; the washing machine industry hit 42.6 million units, up 5.8% year-on-year, while LCD TV reached 91.8 million units, up 11% year-on-year.
In regard to export performance in May 2016, air conditioners exporting from China to European, African, North American and Asian markets witnessed significant year-on-year growth, especially Europe; refrigerator exports to the world enjoyed growth on average while that to Nigeria and Poland witnessed a year-on-year growth of over 80%."
List of Topics
- This research focuses on the Chinese home appliance market and industry in four major categories: washing machine, refrigerator, air conditioner, and LCD TV
- Sales volume of international and Chinese home appliance brands, including their market share ranking across these four categories
- Detailed sales volume share rankings of international and Chinese home appliance branded models, touching on model number and average selling price
- Export/import volume and value of home appliances related to these four categories
- The research is conducted based on primary data obtained through interviews and secondary information of shipments and sales disclosed publicly by Chinese government institutions such as National Bureau of
- Statistics and General Administration of Customs, international and Chinese branded vendors and channel distributors in China
List of Companies
- LG Panda