Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Ginger is a kind of widely used edible and medicinal plant, of which the juice still has very good antioxidant properties. In addition, it can be used to prevent oxidative rancidity of meat and other foods. Ginger root is widely used as the digestive additives of mild stomach upsets.
Moreover, it is highly recommended by professional herbalists to help prevent or treat the nausea and vomiting caused by carsickness, pregnancy, etc. With strong oxidation resistance, the stomachic and choleretic ginger root can boost immunity with the function of anti-gastric ulcer, hepatoprotection, cardiac, corona shielding, antitumor, antibiosis insecticide, antiphlogosis, central inhibition and inhibition of platelet aggregation.
In recent years, China became the major ginger exporter instead of traditional ginger exporters such as India, Brazil and Nigeria. Ginger is commonly planted in southern China, such as Guangdong, Zhejiang, followed by Jiangxi, Anhui, Sichuan, Yunnan, Hunan, and Hubei. In addition, it grows in northern China, such as Shandong, Henan and Shaanxi.
Ginger extract is supplied in powder or oil in the present market, of which the majority is the alcohol extract powder product. The high specification of 50% ginger extract is dominant in the field of medicine and pharmacy while the main flavor product is 1% ginger extract.
CRI obtains the first hand information of China ginger extract market through researches. It provides investors with the information concerning the market status, competition status and development trend of China ginger extract industry through analyzing raw materials, production and demand of ginger extracts so as to seize the investment opportunities.
Through this report, readers can acquire the following information:
- Development Environment of China Ginger Extract Industry
- Development Status of China Ginger Extract Industry
- Key Enterprises in China Ginger Extract Industry and Their Operation Status
- Market Competition of China Ginger Extract Industry
- Major Driving Forces and Market Opportunities in China Ginger Extract Industry
- Threats and Challenges Faced by China Ginger Extract Industry
- Price Trend of Raw Materials in China Ginger Extract Industry
- Development Trend of China Ginger Extract Industry, 2017-2021