After four years of negotiations, European lawmakers have agreed on a new EU Medical Devices Regulation (MDR). The MDR is the alike the US FDA’s CDRH regulations and fundamentally postulates the appropriate rules when introducing m…
- The report examines reasons, other than lower ticket prices, that are most likely to influence business travelers to opting for one airline over another
- The report identifies key factors, other than lower rental costs, that are most likely to make business travelers choose one car rental company over another
- The report assesses the importance of travel meta-search options for creating business travel plans, and identifies popular travel meta-search websites used by business travelers in the last six months
- The report identifies key factors that are decisive for hotel bookings
- The report examines how companies manage business travel bookings
- The report identifies key reasons for cutbacks in premium travel plans
- The report examines the staying patterns of executive when a business trip is extended to a leisure trip
- The report assesses executives’ viewpoints about cutbacks in group incentive travel programs
“Changing Trends in Business Travel Booking” is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes executive’s opinions on the relevance of travel meta-search options, and identifies key factors affecting the selection of airlines and car rental operators for business travel. The report also examines executive viewpoints about cutbacks in group incentive travel programs and premium travel plans. Furthermore, it analyzes companies’ approaches to business travel booking, and identifies executives’ responses when business travel is combined with leisure.
The report features the opinions of travel and tourism industry respondents about the changing trends in business travel booking covering the following aspects:
- Companies’ approaches to business travel booking
- Key factors for airline selection
- Decisive criteria for airline booking
- Key parameters for car rental company choices
- Factors influencing hotel-booking decisions
- Extension of business trips for leisure purposes – additional days’ leisure spend
- Extension of business trips for leisure purposes – staying preferences
- Significance of travel meta-search options
- Popular travel meta-search websites
- Cutback expectations for group incentive travel programs
- Reasons for cutbacks in premium travel plans
- Respondents’ choice of airline carriers is influenced by comfortable seating and free baggage check
- Good online customer reviews and deals and packages are key deciding factors for hotel booking
- TripAdvisor was the most-used travel meta-search website by executives in the last six months
- Executives expect reduced budgets for group incentive travel programs
- Most executives favor car rental companies which offer GPS navigation and car drop-off and pick-up services
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights companies’ approaches to business travel bookings, enabling travel operators to restructure their business travel plans.
- The report enables readers to take strategic decisions by understanding the relevance of travel meta-search options, and identifying popular travel meta-search websites used by business travelers.
- The report examines key factors influencing executives’ airline and hotel-booking decisions. This will help companies to improve customer service and implement development strategies.
- The report provides cutback expectations about group incentive travel programs, which are likely to influence growth prospects.
- The report highlights staying preferences during extensions of business trips to leisure trips, along with the number of extra days spent for leisure purposes. This will help to gauge consumer behavior.