This report is the result of WealthInsightâs extensive research covering the HNWI population and wealth management industry in France.
This report is a thorough analysis of the French Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
The report features:
â¢ Independent market sizing of French HNWIs
â¢ Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in France
â¢ Detailed wealth management and family office information
â¢ Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
â¢ The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world. It also includes profiles on major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each country. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
â¢ Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
â¢ As of 2011, there are just over 555,000 HNWIs in France, with a combined wealth of around US$2 trillion, accounting for roughly 16% of Franceâs total wealth.
â¢ The wealth management sector in France is well developed with AuM of approximately US$1.4 trillion in 2011. Private bank AuM makes up 65% of this total, while wealth managers and family offices together account for the remaining 35%.
â¢ There are 51 private banks and 562 wealth managers currently operating in France.
â¢ French HNWIs account for 31% of total AuM, meaning that 22% of total French HNWI wealth is managed by the French wealth management sector.
â¢ The French wealth management market is centered around Paris, with the Ile-de-France region accounting for 83% of wealth management offices, followed by Rhone Alpes with 5.5% of offices.