Wine is one of the utmost popular drinks consumed worldwide. The escalating demand for wine, because of its unusual taste and health assistances is one of the key aspects boosting the growth of the global wine market. The global wine mar…
This report will be delivered in 1-2 businees days once the order is placed.
DelveInsight's "Celiac Disease (CD)- Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2023" report provides an overview of the disease and global market size of the Celiac Disease for the 6MM (United States and EU5 countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain and UK)). It also includes global historical and forecasted epidemiological data for the diagnosed prevalent cases of Celiac Disease from 2013-2023.
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease where the indigestion of gluten leads to damage in the small intestine. The number of ways celiac disease can affect patients, combined with a lack of training in medical schools and primary care residency programs, contributes to the poor diagnosis rate. Currently it is estimated that 80% of the celiac disease population remains undiagnosed. Prevalence in Western Europe and in the United States ranges between 1 in 250 and 1 in 133. It is higher in relatives of people with celiac disease. Women are affected more commonly than men, but there is no age predilection. DelveInsight forecasts predict that the total prevalent cases of Celiac Disease is expected to accentuate up to 4.69 Million by 2023 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 0.46% from 2013-2023 while the diagnosed prevalent population of Celiac Disease in the 6MM shall grow at a CAGR of 0.15% for the forecast period (2013-2023).
There is no targeted therapy approved for celiac disease. The current standard of care treatment involves a gluten free diet (GFD). Steroids and immunosuppressants are used to reduce symptoms in severe cases. Owing to the expected launch of Larazotide Acetate (Innovate Pharmaceuticals) in 2021 followed by the launch of Latiglutenase (ImmunogenX/Abbvie) in 2023, shall lead to a hike in the otherwise stable, worldwide market size of celiac disease. DelveInsight estimates suggest that the global market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19% from 2013-2023.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house Forecast model analysis by Publisher team of industry experts.
- Report covers the disease overview including pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, disease management, and current treatment options.
- It focuses on the detailed historical and forecasted number of total prevalent cases as well as diagnosed prevalent cases of Celiac Disease for 6MM from 2013-2023.
- The Report also includes historical and forecasted Market size of Celiac Disease for 6MM from 2013 to 2023.
- It provides the information of available marketed therapies, including off-label biologics, patent and exclusivity details.
- The report also focuses on the details of pipeline drugs in the pivotal stage of development including their SWOT Analysis and expected launch date, which shall help to predict the impact of those drugs on the market size in the near future.