Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2017
Global Markets Direct's latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides an overview of the Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Anorexia is defined as the loss of the desire to eat. Progressive wasting is common in many types of cancer and is one of the most important factors leading to early death in cancer patients. Advanced cancer undergo a wasting syndrome associated with cancer anorexia/cachexia and asthenia. Cancer anorexia or cachexia often is associated with weakness, fatigue, and a poor quality of life. This symptom of anorexia not only affects the patient but also frequently has an impact on family members, as the patient is no longer able to participate fully in eating as a social activity.
Global Markets Direct's Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Filing rejected/Withdrawn, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 4, 1, 1, 9 and 3 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase I and Preclinical stages comprises 1 and 3 molecules, respectively.
Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
Note: Certain content / sections in the pipeline guide may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Cancer Anorexia-Cachexia Syndrome (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.