For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Canada Remote Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2025
GlobalData's new report, Canada Remote Patient Monitoring Market Outlook to 2025, provides key market data on the Canada Remote Patient Monitoring market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (USD) within market segments - External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices and Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market segments, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants. Based on the availability of data for the particular market and country, information related to pipeline products, news and deals is available in the report.
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
- Market size and company share data for Remote Patient Monitoring market segments - External Remote Patient Monitoring Devices and Implantable Remote Patient Monitoring Devices.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) and volume (units) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2015 to 2025.
- 2017 company share and distribution share data for Remote Patient Monitoring market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Canada Remote Patient Monitoring market.
- Key players covered include Medtronic plc, Abbott Laboratories, Biotronik SE & Co KG and others.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market categories expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.