Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
- In the United States of America, some 30% of baby foods are made organically certified, whereas organic infant formulae account for just 3% of overall formula sales. However, organic formula sales are rising by 30% per annum.
- Sales of infant formula in China are increasingly dominated by mother and baby stores, which have seen further growth in their share to take 50% of sales. Online sales account for a further 30%, leaving just 20% for traditional bricks and mortar stores.
- In the year to March 6, 2016, overall sales of baby food in Germany through grocery and drug market outlets increased by 15.9%. The strongest growth occurred in the infant formula sector, where a 22.7% increase was recorded. Sales of other baby food also performed well, however, showing an increase of 8%.
- In the first quarter of 2016, sales in Abbott's international pediatric nutrition business rose by 4.1% on a constant currency basis. Much of this strong growth was attributable to strong sales of its premium Eleva brand in China
"Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 28", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- The a2 Milk Company
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agrana Stärke GmbH
- Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited
- Ausnutria Holding Co Limited
- Beingmate Baby and Child Food Co
- Bellamy's Organic
- Biostime International Holdings Limited
- Bright Food (Group) Co Limited
- Campbell Soup Company
- DBV Technologies
- DMK Deutsches Milchkontor GmbH
- Koninklijke DSM NV
- Dairy Crest Group plc
- Fonterra Co-Operative Group Limited
- Royal FrieslandCampina NV
- Grupo Alimentario Citrus
- Hain Celestial Group Inc
- Heavenly Tasty Organics
- Hero Group
- Hipp GmbH and Co Vertrieb KG
- Hochdorf Holding Limited
- China Huishan Dairy Holding Company Limited
- Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group Company Limited
- Kalbe Farma Tbk PT
- Kendal Nutricare
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company
- Meiji Holdings Co Ltd
- China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited
- Morinaga Milk Industry Co Ltd
- Munchkin Inc
- Nestlé SA
- PepsiCo Inc
- Perrigo Company plc
- Podravka dd
- Sodiaal Group
- Sprout Organic Foods
- Synutra International Inc