For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
- US parents are particularly price motivated, with 30% purchasing the cheapest formula they can find - perhaps also an indicator that American parents have understood the message pushed by the private label sector that all formulae have very similar nutritional values due to the strict regulations in force. By contrast, just 9% of European parents choose the cheapest formula as a matter of course.
- Sales of baby food (excluding infant formula) in Australia rose marginally by 0.2% through grocery outlets, which account for the vast majority of sales. Wet meals dominate with over two thirds of sales, while finger foods account for a further quarter of market value.
- Overall sales of baby food in Germany rose by 21% in the year to the end of September 2015. With the continuing rise in demand for infant formula from the Asian region, milks sales have raised by over a third, while in volume terms, the sector increased by over a quarter.
- In the first three quarters of 2015, Abbott's turnover was up by 2.2%. Net sales growth in the third quarter and first nine months of 2015 was negatively impacted by changes in foreign currency exchange rates. The relatively stronger US dollar depressed total international sales by 13.8 % and total sales by 9.5% in the third quarter.
"Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 26", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed information on the key markets in the Baby Food industry.
What else does this report offer?
- Market profile based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- Detailed company profiles, highlighting key focus product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior to identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation
- Analyse the current and forecast market position of the brands to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.