For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Autoimmune Hepatitis (Lupoid hepatitis)
"Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH) - Pipeline Insight, 2019" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Autoimmune Hepatitis pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Autoimmune Hepatitis treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Autoimmune Hepatitis commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Autoimmune Hepatitis collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH) Understanding
"Autoimmune hepatitis (AIH) formerly known as Lupoid hepatitis is a non-contagious, chronic, inflammatory, autoimmune disease in which one's own immune system attacks healthy, normal liver cells. The cause of liver cell destruction in this disease is unclear, but may be related to an imbalance in some of the immune system cells (effector and regulatory). The persistent inflammation within the liver observed in AIH can result in scarring, ultimately leading to cirrhosis, liver failure requiring a liver transplant, and even death. AIH is about 4 times more common in females than males and is commonly associated with other autoimmune conditions including type 1 diabetes, Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and celiac disease. There are two forms of this disease. Type 1, or classic, autoimmune hepatitis is the more common form. This is the form that mostly affects young women and is often associated with other autoimmune diseases. Type 2 autoimmune hepatitis is less common and generally affects girls between the ages of 2 and 14.
Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH) Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in discovery and preclinical, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 stage. Drugs under development as a monotherapy or combination therapy are also included. It also analyses key players involved in Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects with the appropriate reasons if available. Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH) pipeline report covers 10+ companies. Some of the key players include TaiwanJ Pharmaceuticals (JKB-122), Novartis Pharmaceuticals (VAY736), BioIncept (sPIF) etc.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH) Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH) Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides an in-depth Commercial Assessment of therapeutic drugs have been included which comprises of collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends. The sub-segmentation is described in the report which includes Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering), Company-Academia Collaborations, and Acquisition analysis in both Graphical and tabulated form.
- Autoimmune Hepatitis (AIH) Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
- The Autoimmune Hepatitis report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Autoimmune Hepatitis across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Autoimmune Hepatitis therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details
- Detailed Autoimmune Hepatitis Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
- Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Autoimmune Hepatitis
Reasons to Buy
- Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Autoimmune Hepatitis to formulate effective R&D strategies
- Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Autoimmune Hepatitis R&D
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
- Devise Autoimmune Hepatitis in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Autoimmune Hepatitis to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the clients in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive or discontinued drugs