Fiber optic connectors are a substantial fragment of the global telecommunication industry. Optical fibers are joined using fiber optic connectors, which allow the light conduction between two consecutive optical fibers. An additional im…
BMI View: The Asia region will be crucial to global oil demand in the near and long term. Regional gas
demand will strengthen, as more stringent emissions laws amid growing public environmental concerns and
lower LNG prices support its use. Overcapacity in the refining sector will weigh on margins, particularly
Key oil & gas developments in the Asia region include:
- China and India will lead crude oil demand, while gasoline consumption is due to be particularly strong.
- Low oil prices are pushing national oil companies to increase their domestic focus.
- Overcapacity in the refining sector will increasingly damage margins, particularly for diesel.
- The LNG industry is undergoing a dramatic change, with oversupply forcing more flexible contract
lengths and hybrid pricing.
- New LNG export projects will face delay, though LNG import developments will accelerate.
- JKM spot prices will remain weak for at least three years.