For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
Product coverage: beer made from malt.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the beer market in Asia. Within it, you will discover the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption, production and price developments, as well as the global trade (imports and exports). The forecast exhibits the market prospects through 2025.
Country coverage: Afghanistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China all, China, China, Hong Kong SAR, China, Macao SAR, Dem. People's Rep. of Korea, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Dem. Rep., Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Rep. of Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Other Asia - nes, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Yemen.
- Market volume and value;
- Per Capita consumption;
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
- Production in Asia, split by region and country;
- Trade (exports and imports) in Asia;
- Export and import prices;
- Market trends, drivers and restraints;
- Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Take advantage of the latest data;
- Find deeper insights into current market developments;
- Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
This report is designed for manufacturers, distributors, importers, and wholesalers, as well as for investors, consultants and advisors.
In this report, you can find information that helps you to make informed decisions on the following issues
1. How to diversify your business and benefit from new market opportunities
2. How to load your idle production capacity
3. How to boost your sales on overseas markets
4. How to increase your profit margins
5. How to make your supply chain more sustainable
6. How to reduce your production and supply chain costs
7. How to outsource production to other countries
8. How to prepare your business for global expansion
While doing this research, we combine the accumulated expertise of our analysts and the capabilities of artificial intelligence. The AI-based platform, developed by our data scientists, constitutes the key working tool for business analysts, empowering them to discover deep insights and ideas from the marketing data.