For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
This new report from VPGMarketResearch.com provides global animal health market outlook and leading suppliers' strategies, marketing tactics, and technological know-how. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the animal health market, including:
- Five-year forecasts for:
- Major market segments
- Key geographic regions
- Assessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
- Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
Contains 110 pages and 6 tables