For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Zirconia market for 2018-2023.
Nano-zirconia refers to the zirconia product with the particle size in the nano-grade, including zirconia and composite zirconia. Nano zirconia, also ZrO2 nanoparticle, is white powder of high purity; Composite zirconia refers to the composites of zirconium oxychloride and rare earth. According to the different formulations, the proportion of rare earth in the composites always changes. Yttrium oxide is most popular rare earth used in the composite, others also include lanthanum oxide and cerium carbonate and so on.
Nano-zirconia industry has high technology barrier and is technology intensive industry. Currently, there are several producing companies in the world nano-zirconia industry. The main market players are Daiichi Kigenso Kagaku Kogyo, Saint-Gobain, Tosoh, Orient Zirconic, Kingan and Solvay. The production of nano-zirconia increases to 29709 MT in 2016 from 24206 MT in 2011 with average growth rate of 4.19%. Global nano-zirconia capacity utilization rate remained at around 70.39% in 2015.
In consumption market, the global consumption value of nano-zirconia increases with the 1.36% average growth rate. Europe and Japan are the mainly consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2015, these two regions occupied 61.20% of the global consumption volume in total.
The major raw materials for nano-zirconia are zirconium oxychloride, and other auxiliary chemicals. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of nano-zirconia. The production cost of nano-zirconia is also an important factor which could impact the price of nano-zirconia. The nano-zirconia manufacturers are trying to reduce production cost by developing production method.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Zirconia will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Zirconia market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Hydrothermal Method
- Precipitation Method
Segmentation by application:
- Mechanical Components
- Automotive exhaust treatment
- Wear-resistant products
- Special Tool
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Daiichi Kigenso Kagaku Kogyo
- MEL Chemicals
- KCM Corporation
- Showa Denko
- Orient Zirconic
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Zirconia consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Zirconia market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Zirconia manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Zirconia with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Zirconia submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.