For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global X-Ray Generator market for 2018-2023.
X-ray generator is a device that produces X-rays. Together with an X-ray detector, it is commonly used in a variety of applications including medicine, fluorescence, electronic assembly inspection, and measurement of material thickness in manufacturing operations. In medical applications, X-ray generators are used by radiographers to acquire x-ray images of the internal structures (e.g., bones) of living organisms, and also in sterilization.
The classification of X-ray Generator includes Stationary X-ray Generator and Portable X-ray Generator. The proportion of Stationary X-ray Generator in 2016 is about 67%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
X-ray Generator is widely used in Industrial Use, Medical Use and other field. The most proportion of X-ray Generator is Medical Use, and the proportion in 2016 is 56%. The trend of Medical Use is stable.
North America is the largest supplier of X-ray Generator, with a production market share nearly 49% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of X-ray Generator, enjoying production market share nearly 25% in 2016.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 38% in 2016. Following North America, Europe is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 30%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that X-Ray Generator will register a 3.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 520 million by 2023, from US$ 420 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of X-Ray Generator market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stationary X-ray Generator
- Portable X-ray Generator
Segmentation by application:
- Industrial Use
- Medical Use
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- COMET Group
- CPI Canada Inc
- Nanning Yiju
- Gulmay Ltd.
- Control-X Medical
- Medical ECONET
- Josef Betschart
- Teledyne ICM
- Innomed Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global X-Ray Generator consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of X-Ray Generator market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global X-Ray Generator manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the X-Ray Generator with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of X-Ray Generator submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.