For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Window Blinds market for 2018-2023.
A window blind is a type of window covering. There are many different kinds of window blinds which use a variety of control systems. A typical window blind is made up of several long horizontal or vertical slats of various types of hard material, including wood, plastic or metal which are held together by cords that run through the blind slats. Window blinds can be maneuvered with either a manual or remote control by rotating them from an open position, with slats spaced out, to a closed position where slats overlap and block out most of the light.
The technical barriers of Window Blinds are relatively low, resulting in numerous manufacturing enterprises. In the market, there are some relatively large enterprises, such as Hunter Douglas, Springs Window Fashions, Nien Made Enterprise, Hillarys, TOSO, Tachikawa Corporation, Ching Feng Home Fashions, Nichibei.
Window Blinds have a wide range of applications. Window Blinds are widely used in commercial and residential consumption, such as home, educational, institutional, healthcare / hospital, hospitality, office, retail / stores and others. With the increasing of global population and dispensable income, growing demand for consumer goods has driven the growth of global Window Blinds market. The demand for Window Blinds is expected to continue increasing.
In the past few years, the price of Window Blinds has decreased and we expect the price will slightly lower. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Window Blinds.
As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. With the snatch for market share in emerging regions, the competition in Window Blinds industry will become more intense.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Window Blinds will register a 2.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 5370 million by 2023, from US$ 4790 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Window Blinds market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Manual Window Blinds
- Electric Window Blinds
Segmentation by application:
- Commercial Building
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Springs Window Fashions
- Hunter Douglas
- Budget Blinds
- Advanced Window Blinds
- Stevens (Scotland) Ltd
- Aluvert blinds
- Aspect Blinds
- Liyang Xinyuan Curtain
- ALL BLINDS CO., LTD
- Nien Made
- Tachikawa Corporation
- Ching Feng Home Fashions
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Window Blinds consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Window Blinds market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Window Blinds manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Window Blinds with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Window Blinds submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.