For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global WiFi Modules market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the WiFi modules market. WiFi modules covered universal Wi-Fi module, router scheme Wi-Fi module and embedded Wi-Fi module.
With the increasing in production capacity, expected that the Wifi Module raw material price will be stable in the short term. Raw material price will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Wifi Module.
There are companies aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality.
The average price of Wifi Module will fall further. The product average price declined in the past few years due to the technology development, the average price will keep this trend in the few future years due to increasing mature manufacturing technology, cost of raw materials, as well as the substitute threat.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that WiFi Modules will register a 11.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 10400 million by 2023, from US$ 5460 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of WiFi Modules market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Universal Wi-Fi Module
- Router Scheme Wi-Fi Module
- Embedded Wi-Fi Module
Segmentation by application:
- Smart Appliances
- Handheld Mobile Devices
- Medical and Industrial Testing Instruments
- Smart Grid
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Murata Electronics
- Taiyo Yuden
- Silicon Labs
- Advantech B+B SmartWorx
- Silex Technology
- Microchip Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global WiFi Modules consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of WiFi Modules market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global WiFi Modules manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the WiFi Modules with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of WiFi Modules submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.