For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global WiFi Home Router market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the WiFi Router for Home Use market, including home office and entertainment applications.
A Wifi/wireless router is a device that performs the functions of a router and also includes the functions of a wireless access point. It is used to provide access to the Internet or a private computer network. It can function in a wired LAN (local area network), in a wireless-only LAN (WLAN), or in a mixed wired/wireless network, depending on the manufacturer and model. Consumer wireless routers vary in the WiFi range they support.
Based on the maximum wireless links speed the router can provide, WiFi Home Router product market can be segmented into 300Mbps, 450Mbps, 150 Mbps, 1200Mbps, 750Mbps, 1000Mbps, 600Mbps, 1750Mbps, 54Mbps, 108Mbps and etc. Among these, 300Mbps and 450Mbps type are the most common types in China market now while the 54Mbps type and 150 Mbps are being phased out over time.
Geographically, the consumption market is leading by APAC and Europe, based on the large user base. While high end products are more focused in North America. In terms of year 2017, APAC accounts for about 47.17% sales share, with about 33.17% share based on revenue, followed by Europe, with about 19.82% sales share and 26.83 revenue share. In the future, more high end products will show increase in these regions, with a higher price.
TP-LINK, D-Link, NETGEAR, Huawei, Linksys are leading players in home Wi-Fi router market globally, other prominent market players in the market include Tenda, ASUS, Qihoo 360, Gee, Xiaomi and many others. The market competition may become more intense with more innovation products, acquisitions and improvement of raw material cost control and etc.
Each of the Wi-Fi router manufacturers has its own mature sales networks. Through retailer and resells, their authorized distributors or their partners, those Wi-Fi router manufacturers keep keen on expanding their Wi-Fi router sales. To achieve better sales businesses, Wi-Fi router manufacturers usually invest on their marketing channel infrastructure every year.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that WiFi Home Router will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3570 million by 2023, from US$ 2670 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of WiFi Home Router market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 300 Mbps and below
- 300-1000 Mbps
- Above 1000 Mbps
Segmentation by application:
- Home Office Using
- Entertainment Using
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Qihoo 360
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global WiFi Home Router consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of WiFi Home Router market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global WiFi Home Router manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the WiFi Home Router with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of WiFi Home Router submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.