For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Welding Helmet market for 2018-2023.
Welding helmets are a type of headgear used while performing welding in order to protect you from harmful radiations emitted during the process; welding helmets also protect your face, neck against the flame and flashes generated during the welding.
At present, in developed countries, the Welding Helmet industry is generally at a more advanced level. There are many policy to enforce the industrial manufacturer to provide the protection for welder. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced equipment, strong R & D capability, and leading technical level. However, foreign companies' manufacturing cost is relatively higher, compared with Chinese companies. The world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in China. With the development of Chinese Welding Helmet production technology, their share in the international market is increasing, and competitiveness in the international market gradually increases.
China's Welding Helmet industry has developed into a national wide status with certain research and production capacity, industry product mix has gradually improved, currently. China has become a large international production country of Welding Helmet, but the production technology is relatively laggard to produce some low-end product. Most of brand owner produce their product through the OEM or ODM in China. Although the new production lines are increasing, and the high-end product is still relying on import. At currently, there are no relate policy to enforce the Industrial sector to provide face protection for welder, the consumption of Welding Helmet in China are still in the traditional type.
With the development of automatic welding robots has become more and more mature, this technology indirectly affects the development of welding helmet. So, the study group recommends the new entrants just having money but without technical advantage and upstream and downstream support do not to enter into this field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Welding Helmet will register a 4.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 820 million by 2023, from US$ 650 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Welding Helmet market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Passive Welding Helmet
- Auto Darkening Welding Helmets
Segmentation by application:
- MIG/MAG (GMAW) Application
- TIG (GTAW) Application
- MMA (SMAW) Application
- Plasma Welding (PAW) Application
- Plasma Cutting (PAC) Application
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Lincoln Electric
- Illinois Tool Works
- Optrel AG
- KEMPER AMERICA
- Changzhou Shine Science & Technology
- Ningbo Geostar Electronics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Welding Helmet consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Welding Helmet market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Welding Helmet manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Welding Helmet with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Welding Helmet submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.