For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Weather Radar market for 2018-2023.
Weather radar is a versatile tool for atmospheric evaluation. These vital systems include rainfall estimates, cloud deduction, and speed and direction of cell motion.
Of the major players of Weather Radar, Honeywell maintained its first place in the ranking in 2017. Honeywell accounted for 23.81% of the Global Weather Radar revenue market share in 2017. Other players accounted for 13.32 % and 5.16 %, including Enterprise Electronics Corporation (EEC) and Selex ES GmbH.
In this study, the consumption region of Weather Radar divided into seven geographic regions: In United States, total Weather Radar accounted for 33.40%. In the Europe 27.55%, In China 17.39 %, In Japan 4.05 %, In Southeast Asia 3.78 %, In India 6.34 %, and in other region 7.49%. Among all regions, United States is estimated to represent the highest share.
On the basis of product type, the Airborne Weather Radar segment is projected to account for the largest volume share during the forecast period; this segment was estimated to account for 96.45 % sales volume share in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Weather Radar will register a 4.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 210 million by 2023, from US$ 160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Weather Radar market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Airborne Weather Radar
- Land-based Weather Radar
Segmentation by application:
- Meteorology & Hydrology
- Aviation Sectors
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Enterprise Electronics Corporation (EEC)
- Selex ES GmbH
- EWR Weather Radar
- Beijing Metstar Radar Co., Ltd.
- China Electronics Corporation
- China Electronic Technology Group Corporation (CETC)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Weather Radar market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Weather Radar market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Weather Radar players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Weather Radar with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Weather Radar submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.