For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Water Soluble Film market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the water soluble film market.
Water soluble (PVA/PVOH) film is commercially made from polyvinyl alcohol resins and due to its water soluble property, is widely used for water soluble small dose packaging of detergents, agrochemicals, water treatment chemicals, dyes, and food. Apart from these applications, water soluble (PVA/PVOH) film is used in embroidery and laundry bag manufacturing.
PVA film is the largest type of water soluble film. Currently, about 94% water soluble film is PVA film. Raw material of water soluble film is mainly PVA, which is mainly produced in Asia, especially in China.
Global major production regions are Japan, USA, Europe and China. In 2017, Japan is the largest production region, which produced 19506 tons water soluble film. USA is the second largest production region in 2017.
Leaning on great environmental protection performance, water soluble film consumption will be higher. We predict that global consumption will be 77469 tons in 2024, with a CAGR of 6.05% during 2019-2024.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Water Soluble Film will register a 4.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 410 million by 2023, from US$ 310 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Water Soluble Film market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- PVA Film
Segmentation by application:
- Pesticide and Chemical Product Packaging
- Medical Laundry Bag
- Clean Product Packaging
- Embroidery Substrate
- Textile Packaging
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Nippon Gohsei
- Sekisui Chemical
- Cortec Corporation
- Haining Sprutop Chemical
- Guangdong Proudly New Material
- Huawei Degradable Materials
- Guangdong Greatgo Films
- Zhaoqing FangXing
- Ecomavi Srl
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Water Soluble Film consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Water Soluble Film market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Water Soluble Film manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Water Soluble Film with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Water Soluble Film submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.