For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Water-Ionizer market for 2018-2023.
A water-ionizer (also known as an alkaline ionizer) is a home appliance which can raise the pH of drinking water by using electrolysis to separate the incoming water stream into acidic and alkaline components.
At present, in developed countries, the Water-Ionizer industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world's large enterprises are mainly concentrated in South Korea and Japan. These two countries have testing and certifications in place to ensure the safety and reliability of water ionizers. Both South Korea and Japan certify water ionizers as medical devices through the Korean Food and Drug Administration - KDFA or MFDS and Japanese Administration of Health -MHLW.
The industry is not high concentration. There are hundreds of brands in this industry. Though the industry is highly competitive, it is becoming easier for small online sellers to enter the market unburdened with physical locations, employees and support personnel which can force larger traditional Water-Ionizer resellers to reduce selling prices. Companies must be aware of their competitive surroundings within their market. Being aware of competitor's strategy can prevent a lag in reaction to a change within the market. This especially true in the Water-Ionizer Industry because of its rapid expansion in the Asian Market. It is important for USA brand owner to monitor the Asian Market closely and follow any new technologies they may develop or else they may find themselves not able to produce at the speed and with the quality needed.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Water-Ionizer will register a 5.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2360 million by 2023, from US$ 1830 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Water-Ionizer market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Counter Top Water-Ionizer
- Under Counter Water-Ionizer
Segmentation by application:
- Household Application
- Hospital Application
- Commercial Application
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- AlkaViva (IonWays)
- Life Ionizers
- VWA Water (Tyent)
- Chanson Water
- Alka Fresh
- Air Water Life
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Water-Ionizer consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Water-Ionizer market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Water-Ionizer manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Water-Ionizer with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Water-Ionizer submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.