For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Warehouse Robotics market for 2018-2023.
Warehouse Robotics are professional robots widely used in logistics network. They mainly existed in warehouses, normally their main functions are picking and transportation. It has become more and more popular in logistics network, and plays an important role in decrease of labor cost.
Compared with labor, logistics robots can pick up heavy cartons and heavy payloads in assembly lines and warehouses, while ensuring the safety of workers, reducing product damage and minimizing loss.
The global average price of Warehouse Robotics is in the decreasing trend, from 3184 USD/Unit in 2012 to 2798 USD/Unit in 2016. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Warehouse Robotics includes Mobile robotics and Fixed robotics, and the proportion of Mobile in 2015 is about 72%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Warehouse Robotics will register a 11.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2180 million by 2023, from US$ 1130 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Warehouse Robotics market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mobile Robotics
- Fixed Robotics
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverages
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Amazon Robotics
- CIM Corp
- Adept Technology
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Warehouse Robotics consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Warehouse Robotics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Warehouse Robotics manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Warehouse Robotics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Warehouse Robotics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.