For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Wall Socket market for 2018-2023.
A wall socket is a wall-mounted electrical receptacle that provides a point for consumers to plug in various electronic items. Wall outlets provide flexible access to electricity for use with a wide variety of components. Wall sockets make it easier and safer for occupants to power appliances, and are designed to minimize the risk of electrical shock, burns, and other related dangers.
The Major regions to produce wall socket are North America, Europe, China and Japan, which accounting for about 94 % of production in total. China is the largest production region (production share 58.22%).
Wall socket is mainly produced by Legrand, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Simon, S.A., Panasonic, Leviton, Vimar and Honeywell. And these companies occupied above 61.60% market share by sale value in 2015.
Along with the estate industry and ownership, North America, Europe, China and Japan are major consumption regions in wall socket market. The largest consumption region is China, accounting for 50.28% market share in 2015 by consumption volume. China is a promising region to be the fastest developing consumption region in the next few years.
The application of wall socket is residential application, commercial application, industrial application and other applications. Residential application is the major application, which accounts for more than 65% of consumption value. Commercial application is second large consumption filed of industrial plugs and sockets.
Although sales of wall socket brought a lot of opportunities, the industry barrier is rather high and the industry supply chain is rather closed. Therefore, the study group recommends the new entrants who just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support, do not to enter into the wall socket field hastily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Wall Socket will register a 3.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4180 million by 2023, from US$ 3400 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Wall Socket market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Type A
- Type B
- Type C
- Type I
- Type L
- Type N
Segmentation by application:
- Residential Application
- Commercial Application
- Industrial Application
- Other Applications
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Schneider Electric
- Simon, S.A.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Wall Socket consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Wall Socket market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Wall Socket manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Wall Socket with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Wall Socket submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.