For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Wall Saw market for 2018-2023.
Wall saws is an engineering tool consisting of a power station and a saw head. It was originally a saw designed for the cutting of concrete walls and was used for the reconstruction of construction projects. Hydraulic wall saw is a kind of special cutting tool, suitable for cutting of hard materials such as reinforced concrete, rock, ceramics, brick wall, etc. It is widely used for wall opening, window opening, vent opening, bridge cutting and stone processing.
The technical barriers of Wall Saw are not high. However, the penetration rate in the Asia Pacific region is not high. And the manufacturing bases relative concentration; some of the key players dominating this market are Hilti, Husqvarna, Tyrolit, Dr. Schulze GmbH, and others.
In the past few years, as the main raw material price was relatively stable, with the addition of a sharp increase in production capacity, expected that the Wall Saw raw material price will be stable in the short term. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, and employee wages, will play a significant role in promoting the cost of Wall Saw.
There are companies adding new capacities and aims at the cost and quality leadership which shall improve profitability. As the same time, companies are focusing on technological innovation, equipment upgrades, and process improvements, to reduce costs and improve quality. The oversupply of Wall Saw in the market has had a negative impact but has been countered by the magnitude of the increase in demand, resulting in uncertainty in the Wall Saw market
In China, Wall Saw manufactures mainly have Team-D and Bosun Tools. As the same time, in Chinese market, some common foreign brands occupy relative large market share, such as Hilti.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Wall Saw will register a 5.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 270 million by 2023, from US$ 200 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Wall Saw market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Electric Wall Saw
- Hydraulic Wall Saw
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Dr. Schulze GmbH
- Demco Technic AG
- EDT EURODIMA
- Bosun Tools
- Braun Maschinenfabrik
- Diamond Tech Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Wall Saw consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Wall Saw market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Wall Saw manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Wall Saw with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Wall Saw submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.