For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Wall Charger market for 2018-2023.
A Wall Charger plugs into a standard wall outlet (via a traditional two-prong plug) to convert the outlet's AC electrical current into DC; it then outputs the appropriate level(s) of current for your tablets, smartphones, and other USB-charged devices to charge.
Wall Charger is mainly classified into the following types: 1 Port, Multi Ports and Wire-chargers. Wall Charger with 1 USB Ports is the most widely used type which takes up about 87.09% of the total in 2016 in global.
Wall Charger are mainly classified into the following applications: Smartphone, Feature Phone, Tablet, Smartwatch and Other. Smartphone is the main application which takes up about 55.86 % of the total in 2016 in Global.
China is the largest consumption countries of Wall Charger in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. The market of the China is about 64.79%. As Asia-Pacific is the largest consumption region of the Wall Charger market, followed by Europe, North America.
There are some producers manufacturing the Wall Charger in global, but the key producers usually produce the products in developing countries, such as China, India, Mexico, etc. Thus the Wall Charger products are mainly supplied by OEM producers and mainly sold by Brands.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Wall Charger will register a 1.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4260 million by 2023, from US$ 4000 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Wall Charger market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 1 Port
- Multi Ports
Segmentation by application:
- Feature Phone
- Smart Watch
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BYD IT
- Flex Ltd
- Chenyang Electronics
- Dongyang E&P
- PI Electronics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Wall Charger consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Wall Charger market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Wall Charger manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Wall Charger with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Wall Charger submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.