For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) market for 2018-2023.
Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is the chemical 9,10- seco(5Z,7E)-5,7,10(19)-cholestatrien-3-ol. Vitamin D3 occurs in and is isolated from fish liver oils. It also is manufactured by ultraviolet irradiation of 7-dehydrocholesterol produced from cholesterol and is purified by crystallization.
Currently, there are some companies in the world can produce vitamin D3 product, mainly concentrate in China. The main market players are Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-tech, Taizhou Hisound Pharmaceutical, Kingdomway, NHU, etc.
China is the major manufacturing and consumption market in the world. China is the largest production base of vitamin D3. And the production share of vitamin D3 is responsible for 84.34% in the world in 2016. At present, in developed countries, the vitamin D3 industry is generally at a more advanced level. The top three manufacturers are Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-tech, Taizhou Hisound Pharmaceutical, Kingdomway, respectively with global sales market share of 45.81%, 11.33%and 9.51% in 2016.
Vitamin D3 can be classified into three types: Vitamin D3 Oil, Vitamin D3 Powder and Vitamin D3 Crystallization. Survey results showed that 62.17% of the vitamin D3 market is 62.17%, 36.50% is Vitamin D3 Powder and 1.32% is Vitamin D3 Crystallization in 2016. With the development of economy, these industries will need more vitamin D3. So, vitamin D3 has a huge market potential in the future.
The main raw material of vitamin D3 is NF grade cholesterol. Currently, on the global market, there are four companies can produce it, such as NK Chemicals, Nippon Fine Chemical, Dishman and Zhejiang Garden. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of vitamin D3 industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) will register a 3.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 190 million by 2023, from US$ 160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Vitamin D3 Oil
- Vitamin D3 Powder
- Vitamin D3 Crystallization
Segmentation by application:
- Food Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Feed Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Zhejiang Garden Biochemical High-tech
- Taizhou Hisound Pharmaceutical
- Zhejiang Medicine
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.