For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Viscometers market for 2018-2023.
A viscometer is an instrument used to measure the viscosity of a fluid. For liquids with viscosities which vary with flow conditions, an instrument called a rheometer is used. Viscometers only work under one flow condition.
In general, either the fluid remains stationary and an object moves through it, or the object is stationary and the fluid moves to pass it. The drag caused by relative motion of the fluid and a surface is a measure of the viscosity. The flow conditions must have a sufficiently small value of Reynolds number for there to be laminar flow.
Viscometer industry is mainly dependent on the company's research development and sales services, while manufacturing lies in relatively weak position. The reason for this is lack of a strong technological competitiveness, production processes focused on producing parts and assembly-based integration
As Chinese overall economic downward trend in the past few years, and international economic situation is complicated, in the next few years there will be many uncertainties coupled with Viscometer industry. In short supply to market in the past few years, more and more companies enter into viscometer industry. Current demand for viscometer product is relatively low, lack of demand, excess supply. Ordinary viscometer products in the market do not sell well; viscometer's price is lower than past years. The signal of market price change indicates the trend in the viscometer industry, low-end products has excess capacity, and high-end products are in short supply.
In viscometer product demand market there is also a certain space, but basically showing the scarcity of high-end products, low-end products are in excess capacity. There is large market demand for high-end products to seize market share of imports acts, local enterprises export more low-end products overcapacity or molding process of basic Materials.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Viscometers will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Viscometers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- In-line Process Viscometers
- Portable Viscometers
- Laboratory Viscometers
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverage
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Anton Paar
- Lamy Rheology
- Lemis Baltic
- VAF Instruments
- Hangzhou Hengyuan
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Viscometers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Viscometers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Viscometers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Viscometers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Viscometers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.