For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Devices market for 2018-2023.
Vertebroplasty & Kyphoplasty are minimally invasive, image guided surgical procedures performed to treat the Vertebral Compression Fracture (VCF). VCFs can lead to back pain, reduced physical activity, depression, loss of independence, decreased lung capacity, and difficulty sleeping. Bone cement is injected into the back bone (vertebra) to provide support to the broken bone. Due to osteoporosis, vascular malformatins or, less commonly, cancer fractures can be caused in the vertebra. Vertebroplasty & Kyphoplasty help the patient to regain the functional abilities and avoid further vertebral collapse. Kyphoplasty is an advanced version of Vertebroplasty which can stabilize the fracture, restore heights and reduce deformities.
The classification includes vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty. And the proportion of kyphoplasty in 2017 is about 81%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2013 to 2017.
Vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty devices is widely used in hospital, ambulatory surgery center and other field. The most proportion of vertebroplasty and kyphoplasty devices are used in hospital, and the proportion is 68% in 2017.
North America is the largest Sales place, with a sales market share nearly 56% in 2017. Following North America, Asia-Pacific is the second largest Sales place with the Sales market share of 20%.
Market competition is intense. Medtronic, Stryker, J&J (Depuy Synthes), Globus Medical, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Devices will register a 8.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1500 million by 2023, from US$ 910 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Devices market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- J&J (Depuy Synthes)
- Globus Medical
- Merit Medical
- Kinetic Medical
- Spine Wave
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Devices consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Devices market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Devices manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Devices with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty Devices submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.