For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Venous Stents market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Venous Stents market. Venous stents are metal mesh tubes that expand against blocked or narrowed vein walls. They act as a scaffold to keep veins open. In most cases, surgeons place venous stents in larger, central veins, such as those found in the legs, chest and abdomen.
For a long time, there was only the Wallstent (Boston Scientific) being FDA approved for deep venous treatment in the United States, which means there is only one official player Boston Scientific selling venous stents in United States market. At present, there are at least 3 potential venous stents players planning to enter the United States market with stents in clinical trials in the United States. The 3 potential venous stent products are Venovo venous stent (Bard), Vici venous system (Veniti) and Zilver Vena venous stent (Cook). Other venous stent players in the international market are Optimed and Medtronic.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Venous Stents will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Venous Stents market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 10 mm Stent
- 12 mm Stent
- 14 mm Stent
- 16 mm Stent
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Boston Scientific
- Cook Medical
- Optimed Med
- C.R. Bard
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Venous Stents consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Venous Stents market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Venous Stents manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Venous Stents with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Venous Stents submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.