For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global VCI Film market for 2018-2023.
VCI Film market, Corrosion inhibitors can be applied to items to help prevent rust and corrosion. Volatile corrosion inhibitors (VCI) or vapor phase corrosion inhibitors can be provided inside a package in a pouch or can be incorporated in a saturated overwrap of special paper. Many of these are organic salts that condense on the metal to resist corrosion. Some films also have VCI emitting capability.
Films are available with copper ions in the polymer structure, these neutralize the corrosive gas in a package and deter rust.
The Major regions to produce VCI Film are North America, Europe and China. North America is the largest production in volume (production share 33.65% % in 2016).
VCI Film is mainly produced by Cortec, Aicello Corporation, NTIC, MetPro Group, Branopac, Nokstop Chem, Daubert, etc. Cortec is the biggest supplier, followed by Aicello Corporation.
Along with the development of Machinery Industry and Electronic industry, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific are major consumption regions in VCI Film market. The largest consumption region is North America, accounting for 31.04% market share in 2016 by consumption volume. Asia-Pacific is a promising region to be the fastest developing consumption region in the next few years.
Although sales of VCI Film brought a lot of opportunities, the industry barrier is rather high. Therefore, the study group recommends the new entrants who just having money but without technical advantage and downstream support, do not to enter into the VCI Film field hastily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that VCI Film will register a 4.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 410 million by 2023, from US$ 330 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of VCI Film market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- VCI Stretch film
- VCI Shrink film
Segmentation by application:
- Machinery Industry
- Electronic industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Aicello Corporation
- MetPro Group
- Nantong Yongyu Anti-Rust
- Shenyang VCI
- Nokstop Chem
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global VCI Film consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of VCI Film market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global VCI Film manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the VCI Film with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of VCI Film submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.