For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Vascular Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments market for 2018-2023.
Minimally invasive instruments used in vascular surgery, the instruments can be generally divided into following types: Scissor, Forceps, Needle Holders, scalpels, Hooks, Vessel Clips.
The classification of Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments includes Scissors, Forceps, Needle Holders, Scalpels and Other, and the proportion of Scissors in 2016 is about 23.72%, and the proportion is stable from 2012 to 2016..
Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments are widely used in Government Hospitals, Private Hospitals and Surgical Clinics and other Institutes. The most proportion of Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments used in Government Hospitals, and the revenue in 2016 is 79.26 M USD.
North America is the largest supplier of Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments, with a production market share nearly 32.37% in 2016. Europe is the second largest supplier of Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments, enjoying production market share nearly 29.60% in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Vascular Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments will register a 6.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 250 million by 2023, from US$ 170 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Vascular Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Needle Holders
Segmentation by application:
- Government Hospitals
- Private Hospitals and Surgical Clinics
- Academic and Research Institutes
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- B Braun
- Synovis Micro
- Pfm medical
- KLS Martin
- Life Systems Medical
- Boss Instruments
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Vascular Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vascular Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vascular Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vascular Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vascular Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgical Instruments submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.