For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Valve Bag market for 2018-2023.
Valve sacks also known as valve bags are designed for high speed filling on spout packers and are usually used to hold granular products from fine powders such as cement, through to plastic polymers, crumb rubber and granular foodstuffs such as sugar. Valve sacks are available made from paper, extruded plastic (LDPE), raffia or woven polypropylene etc. This report focus on the valve bags from 20 to 100 pounds.
Valve bag market concentration is low, and a large number of low-priced products will rely on imports. The report only provides 10 typical enterprises, and most companies brands name are the name of the enterprise itself. Mondi as the largest supplier of valves in the Americas, the market share of only 3.90% in 2016. With the continuous upgrading of the competitiveness of enterprises, dominating enterprises have an obvious advantage in access to market resources. With the accelerating of mergers and acquisitions, the growing of the industry concentration is the trend in the future.
Valve bag as a wide bag type, mainly used in building materials, cement, food, animal food, chemical and other fields. Valve bags are suitable for assembly line automatic filling. After filling the stacking is neatly and packing the highest volume rate. In addition, the stimulations of the state to the real estate as well as the environmental policy requirements, the valve bags have the trend to replace other type bags in these key applications. Conservative forecast data is based on the actual situation to make the forecast to the next few years. Optimistic forecast data take into account the factors that the state strengthens policy to stimulate the potential demand for the market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Valve Bag will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 7080 million by 2023, from US$ 5730 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Valve Bag market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Paper-based Valve Bag
- PE-based Valve Bag
Segmentation by application:
- Cement and Building Materials
- Annimal Feed
- Others (Agricultural, Minerals etc.)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Hood Packaging
- El Dorado Packaging
- Langston Companies
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Bag Supply Company
- Bulldog Bag Ltd
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Valve Bag consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Valve Bag market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Valve Bag manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Valve Bag with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Valve Bag submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.