For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Vacuum Degasser market for 2018-2023.
Vacuum Degassers is a kind of device used in drilling to remove gasses from drilling fluid which could otherwise form bubbles. The form of vacuum degasser can be horizontal, vertical or round vessel. A vacuum action is created to pull in the gas cut mud. When the liquid enters the tank it will flow and be distributed to a layer of internal baffle plates designed for the mud to flow in thin laminar film and is exposed to a vacuum that forces the gas to escape and break out of the mud. The vacuum pump moves the escaping gas from the vessel discharging it to the rig's flare or environmental control system. Nowadays, vacuum degassers are very specific products for their detailed utility on different area, their sizes and capacities are quite different from each other.
Europe has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Vacuum Degasser market, while the North America is the second sales volume market for Vacuum Degasser in 2016.
In the industry, M-I Swaco profits most in 2016 and recent years, while Reflex and IMI (Hydronic Engineering) ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 39.41%, 14.85% and 9.90% in 2016.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Vacuum Degasser technology is much mature now, and new enterprises can not surpass existing famous brands on reputation or design in the short term. So, the study group recommends the new entrants need to be considered carefully before enter into this field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Vacuum Degasser will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Vacuum Degasser market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Commercial Vacuum Degasser Tank
- Gigantic Industrialized Degasser
Segmentation by application:
- Heating, Chilled Water and Solar Systems
- Oil/Gas Mining
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- M-I Swaco
- IMI(Hydronic Engineering)
- TSC Group
- GN Solids Control Co., Ltd
- DC Solid Control
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Vacuum Degasser consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Vacuum Degasser market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Vacuum Degasser manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Vacuum Degasser with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Vacuum Degasser submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.