For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global UV Infection Control Device market for 2018-2023.
UV Light refers to Ultraviolet light which is outside the visible light spectrum between wavelength ranges of 100 nanometers (nm) to 400 nm. UV Light is classified into three wavelength ranges: UV-C from 100 nm - 280 nm, UV-B from 280 nm - 315 nm, UV-A from 315 nm - 400 nm.
Infection control used to be that washing hands and sterilizing tools and equipment with high temperature water was enough to keep patients, healthcare workers and visitors safe from viruses and bacteria. With the rise of more virulent viruses and antibiotic resistant bacteria in the last five years, healthcare providers are scrutinizing their infection prevention methods and are adopting new methods of disinfection. This is changing many providers' infection protocols as they make their best efforts to meet the new challenges that HAIs (hospital-acquired infections) present.
With independent lab tests and peer-reviewed studies validating ultraviolet-C light's ability to quickly and effectively kill germs, UVC light disinfection systems have become increasingly popular with hospitals in the last one to two years. At the same time, many well-publicized incidents of healthcare-associated infections have occurred at hospitals, which has contributed to an increase in use of UVC light disinfection in hospitals. Now, use of UVC light disinfection systems has expanded beyond inpatient settings. Other types of healthcare facilities, such as clinics, surgery centers, private practices, rehabilitation facilities and nursing homes, now are using the technology.
The growing manufacturing sector in all regions is expected to generate demand and drive the UV Infection Control Device market during the forecast period.
Today, UV Light can be an important part of a hospital's infection control protocols. As UV Light technology continues to improve and costs come down, it is likely that we will see the development of more devices using UV Light for effective cleaning and disinfection.
In addition to the human toll, hospitals now have a financial reason to reduce hospital-acquired infections: beginning in 2017, the federal government will dramatically reduce Medicare payments to hospitals that exceed incidences of them and of other conditions.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that UV Infection Control Device will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of UV Infection Control Device market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mobile Type
- Stationary Type
- Other Types
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Getinge Group
- Clorox Professional
- Tru-D SmartUVC
- Seal Shield
- American Ultraviolet
- UVC Cleaning Systems
- Infection Prevention Technologies
- AquiSense Technologies
- Lumalier Corp
- American Air & Waters
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global UV Infection Control Device consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of UV Infection Control Device market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global UV Infection Control Device manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the UV Infection Control Device with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of UV Infection Control Device submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.